– Check is real [p1], this series is dedicated to my self-exploring journey, which (un)fortunately (idk which adj would do reality justice, yet) takes place in this little state of Israel.)
I have just come back to Hue after my last vacation in Quang Nam, and road trips tend to tire me out. Hence, instead of writing essays, I am going to rant, and I have legit no idea when this post is going to end. Stay for a while if you’d like, hehe.
I may have to say I am a little ashamed of myself last year. The last month in Vietnam and a lot of thought processes (partially for my CommonApp essay) have turned me back to who I confidently was, plus some good things of what I’ve learned during is real, of course. But I have to confess that at times I was not myself, I was not feeling well and I did not know how to bring that self out of my awkward cover. Eventually, I lost myself – other people say “different” – but no I lost it, sadly. And now, I invite myself, and whoever is reading this post, (comfortable) me 2017:
- My closet is 50% navy blue, 30% white, 10% black and 10% others – smart casual is amazing. You may see me trying clothes with different colors but in the end, I’ll probably return them :>
- My music is messy, but hey, you wouldn’t say that’s it’s awful. I like a variety of English, French, Vietnamese and sometimes Kpop and I love to share songs with you (only if you wish to).
- I wouldn’t describe myself as straightforward, but honest.
- I get emotional easily and I believe crying would relieve some stress, therefore I have a compulsory monthly crying session.
- I have OCD and FOMO – my social media accounts approve this lmao.
- My FOMO disappears when I’m with a good book.
- I eat salad!!! Also, don’t drink sugary stuff and reduce my consumption of meat hehe.
- Chairing is better than delegating!
- Sort of know how to do my makeup? Italy taught me hehe thanks.
- Also, know how to drink. Mom looks at me anxiously but that’s alright.
- Hardworking, ambitious, know good puns and cheap&dirty jokes
- Enjoy art c:
Yay that’s me and yes tough time is coming and I’m not academically ready but I’m hoping my mentality is okay – will crash down at some point but I have people to talk to!!